Whether you need to carry out reactive, planned, preventative, conditioned based, failure or non-conformity maintenance, Energy organisations can quickly and efficiently deploy engineers and contractors using our maintenance management solution ensuring optimal asset performance.
Using our maintenance management system you can:
▪ Record asset down-time with Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO)
▪ Calibrate and analyse equipment
▪ Import smart meter data
▪ Plan capital, projects and materials needed for each WO and maintenance routine
▪ Plan, prioritise & schedule all maintenance scenarios
Allocate and manage Work Orders (WO's) from your desktop or mobile device, and:
▪ Execute and dispatch WO's
▪ View skillsets and permits to work
▪ Access & sign incident, health & safety regulations on site
▪ Record asset down-time in real-time for all asset types
Automatically view, assign, and manage all your asset and maintenance purchases from one system including the ability to:
▪ Assign PO's against WO's & types
▪ View requisitions & approvals
▪ Add different PO types (goods & services; replenishment orders)
▪ Automate user defined approval hierarchy with PO alerting & workflows
▪ View item, blanket and contract pricing
You can learn more about the realities of using HxGN EAM in the real world by watching this case study on its use by Ports of Jersey. If you're also interested in any of the other platforms and tools that we can help you implement too then don't forget to check out the rest of our case studies for more real-world insights too!
Not sure whether HxGN EAM is right for you? Do you need to discuss your specific requirements?
We would be more than happy to talk through your needs and discuss how HxGN EAM might be right for your company.
Simply fill out this form, and one of our expert advisors will get in touch.